Monday, January 3, 2011
1:06 AM | Posted by Frozen Fashion | | Edit Post
Let Me Start Off The First Week Of 2011 Giving Just A Little Bit More:)
Let Me Keep The Spirit Of Gratitude And Unexpected Surprises Alive!
Let Me Excite You And Get You Excited To Discover A New Designer & Her Boutique!
Let Me Have a Great Give Away Sharing The Love
Let Me Begin This Year Giving With Love!
I am pretty giddy to introduce you to another great independent designer and retailer based here in Montreal. Katrin Leblond. Love Love Love Love her! Love Love Love Love her designs. Love Love Love Love her Boutique on the great street here in Montreal, St. Laurent. I have to put my fingers on freeze frame because first things first!
Before I tell and share more, we have a really great give away for everyone!
We are giving away a sweet n loving Katrin Leblond "Love" Tee Shirt inspired by Robert Indiana's Love Sculpture. Not only just a "to be loved forever n ever" Tee but a pretty hand crafted multi coloured Rose Broach as well!
In the upcoming weeks I will be visiting Katrin in her studio and in her store and will be preparing as much as I can tell - all about this bright, delightful, inspiring designer and her escape to wonderland boutique. A boutique where you find a little bit more than just a place to shop. Until then I must resist my urge to go on and on because I don't want to spoil the fun.
Because it is so hard for me to keep quiet about Katrin and her boutique, I decided a great give away was a must way to start 2011!
To Enter It is As Easy As 123...........
1. Be A follower/Become a follower of Hot Freezing Fashion XD!
2. Pop over to Katrin Leblond's twitter page and become a follower. Also take a peek at her website as well!
3. Then leave a comment on this post. As well as letting me know you have become a Katrin Leblond follower on twitter.
Please note: 1. The Love Pillow shown in the pictures and video is not included in the give away. 2. Also this give away is open to international followers:)
ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Yes there is a lot of polishing that needs to be done here!
Admited! Guilty As Charged!
Looking At It Another Way. We Are Bravely Starting At
The Very Beginning. An Idea With No Real End In Sight.
Together We Can All Strive To Be Stratospherically Superb.
There Is A Blurry Focus But Don't Worry It Will Fun!
- Frozen Fashion
- Love to believe I am graceful and elegant though the reality is I am klutzy & quirky! But my imagination is a great thing it doesn't know the difference:)
Who Is The Man Behind These Shoes? This gentleman is Jérémy from Kapok Montréal. He is a friendly, debonnaire gentleman from France who...
Ladies & Gentleman...... On my recent trip to Toronto on an exploration/romantic walk with my marvelous husband, we discovered this g...
Yes everyone, just as both the winter & holiday gift season sets in, Hot Freezing Fashion & Kapok has a great give away! And we thin...
Let's Love Lots in 2011! Let Me Start Off The First Week Of 2011 Giving Just A Little Bit More:) Let Me Keep The Spirit Of Gratitude...
Enjoy Alberta Ferretti"s Special Event Fashion Show Opening the Pitti Imamagine In Florence. An array of everyday glamorous real...
1.1 Negredo: The Raven - Director: Jez Tozer from ben boullier on Vimeo . As the fire goes out Pure lace divides Stark Raven's ...
Fluid Dress from Charlie Bucket on Vimeo . http://www.casualprofanity.com Found Beating Almost alive Beads dripping Teardrop...
Elsa and Edith from Leanne Pedersen on Vimeo . http://www.leannepedersen.com/ Cream silence Arch beyond Swayed with your wishes...
Icons - Coco Chanel from studioFREAK on Vimeo . We love ourselves as we dress ourselves up & down. Each day expressing our unique s...
ZARA · Via del Corso, Roma from Juan Rayos (COMMERCIALS) on Vimeo . http://juanrayos.blogspot.com/ http://www.juanrayos.com/ Seeking ...
- Experiencing Technical Difficulties
- GARETH PUGH PITTI 2011 - FILM BY RUTH HOGBEN
- DRINKme-Eatme-READme by Irina Neustroeva
- Alberta Ferretti Special Event Pitti Opening
- Saved by Discovery- Pas De Deux Coda from Opening...
- Shall I Meet You at Zara? Zara-Via del Corso, Roma...
- Sunday Girl- Stop Hey
- "Listen It Is Part Of The Look" In Fashion, Anna...
- Pretty Just Pretty - Elsa and Edith by Leanne Pede...
- 1.1 Negredo: The Raven- Jez Tozer
- Let's Love Lots in 2011! A Hot Freezing Fashion XD...
- 2010 (62)
Tight n Killer Wicked Blog List
Powered by Blogger.