Monday, December 13, 2010

For The Moment" Natalia from Mike Kobal

For The Moment: Natalia. Super Slow Motion from Mike Kobal on Vimeo.



http://www.mikekobal.com/

Take Care

Into This Moment

I will Stare


Facing Forward

Who cares what will come!

It all Flows foward

Even when I dare

looking backwards

Echos from behind

Won't catch my ear

Nothing to fear

Into this moment

I will stare



Thin Veils between

Forward and Backward

Tripped towards ahead

Behind tripped back

Still I am kind

Still

Into this Moment

Facing Foward

I will stare


Written by Alison Elizabeth



Scroll Down And Enter My Great "Wool & The Gang" Give Away

3 comments:

Larissa said...

great vid! thanks for sharing!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

J'adore the ethereal quality of this video. :)

Ralph Alfonso said...

this is fantastic. a great find

Give Away

Give Away
With Love From Me

ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yes there is a lot of polishing that needs to be done here!

Admited! Guilty As Charged!

Looking At It Another Way. We Are Bravely Starting At
The Very Beginning. An Idea With No Real End In Sight.

Together We Can All Strive To Be Stratospherically Superb.

There Is A Blurry Focus But Don't Worry It Will Fun!

About Me

My Photo
Frozen Fashion
Love to believe I am graceful and elegant though the reality is I am klutzy & quirky! But my imagination is a great thing it doesn't know the difference:)
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Have Fun Together! Follow Me!