Monday, December 13, 2010

Touching Toronto!

A recent trip to another great city in my great big country. Toronto!

This week I am going to get us all turned on by Toronto. From the Glamours glitzy to some great & silly street vibe.


I am going to tease you all a little just to let Toronto turn you on!

Let me share with you- Fashion Focus @ Seven

Presenting Sponsor for IRDC 2010

Fashion Focus from Micah Rix-Hayes on Vimeo.


http://www.sevencontinents.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/SEVENCONTINENTS1


The art of fashion!

The eye to the details!

Dressed up dressed down!

No end to how the story can be told with the creative displays!

Tempting us, enticing us to touch to try and to wear!

Then the moment we slip the garment or item on....

Voila!

From the seeds of all the creative hands

We have brought to life the fashion and the style!

Making it our very own!

Remember to scroll down and enter my great Kapok & Hot Freezing Fashion XD! "Wool & The Gang Give Away"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I totally love this video! so epic!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You give me so much inspiration! <3 Faint

Miki said...

Cool! Was this fashion oarade held in an art gallery? I'd love to visit Toronto one day. Well, I was actually there on my first trip to Japan, but couldn't leave the airport, haha. I remember my sister and I were super excited to see snow, so we quickly crossed the ariport door and went outside for a couple of secs to touch some snow, haha.

Thanks for dropping by! I'll keep looking into your blog ;).

Have a nice day!

Miki.

Give Away

Give Away
With Love From Me

ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yes there is a lot of polishing that needs to be done here!

Admited! Guilty As Charged!

Looking At It Another Way. We Are Bravely Starting At
The Very Beginning. An Idea With No Real End In Sight.

Together We Can All Strive To Be Stratospherically Superb.

There Is A Blurry Focus But Don't Worry It Will Fun!

About Me

My Photo
Frozen Fashion
Love to believe I am graceful and elegant though the reality is I am klutzy & quirky! But my imagination is a great thing it doesn't know the difference:)
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Have Fun Together! Follow Me!