Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lykke Li - Get Some






Thanks to the great blog "The Debonaire" for keeping me up to date. Everyone should check out her blog!
It is stratospherically superb!



I love this girl!  I can't wait for 2011 and for her new album to be released. Then she will touring! Then I will get to see her live again!

Exciting! I get so excited I can't think properly!

My brain gets so happy, I am sure every synapse in there is firing 100 times faster than normal. Sometimes I can't even put two words together because of the frienzy in my brain. When something I love really gets me tingling all over, well let's say I provide a laugh or two for my friends n family when they witness this state!

"That's Frozen"

5 comments:

Ralph Alfonso said...

geez.... she's intense... curious as to what the old b-movie is in the background...

Ninjagaiden78 said...

This is an interesting video.
I like how you say that your blog is always under construction. That is the same way I feel about mine. We will get it someday!

windowshopz.com

Unknown said...

wow excellent find as always :)

love the beat

/me taps foot

The Red Umbrella said...

Got some..thanks!

Anonymous said...

hehehe synapses on overdrive :)-Rose

Give Away

Give Away
With Love From Me

ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yes there is a lot of polishing that needs to be done here!

Admited! Guilty As Charged!

Looking At It Another Way. We Are Bravely Starting At
The Very Beginning. An Idea With No Real End In Sight.

Together We Can All Strive To Be Stratospherically Superb.

There Is A Blurry Focus But Don't Worry It Will Fun!

About Me

My Photo
Frozen Fashion
Love to believe I am graceful and elegant though the reality is I am klutzy & quirky! But my imagination is a great thing it doesn't know the difference:)
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Let's Have Fun Together! Follow Me!